By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
All orders received are subject to acceptance by Fresh Flora Limited ("Fresh Flora") and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
As a part of the checkout process, you will be able to select the delivery date for your first order delivery. We are using Royal Mail and Parcel Force for delivery across the UK. We offer different delivery options with varying arrival times. Arrival times are subject to Royal Mail and Parcel Hub’s service.
If you wish to change your order, please do by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 12 pm the day before the intended delivery date. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
Orders can be cancelled up to three days before the intended delivery date and a full refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is to contact us via our contact page . You can also cancel by contacting customer service t at email@example.com. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
The price for each order is the price at the time of purchase. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners.
All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include 20% VAT collected on behalf of HMRC, unless otherwise stated.
1. We aim to impress our customers by delivering preserved flowers in great condition, on time.
If you receive flowers that do not seem in good condition, please contact Customer support to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, if the flowers do not meet our high standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the defective preserved roses within 3 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement. You will need to send us back the defective box (at your own expense) to our mailing address, and we will happily replace the entire flower arrangement with new preserved roses. We will send you back the Fresh Flower Box at our next delivery date.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged, defective or missing roses in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 7 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for the replacement. If we offer you a replacement, you will need to send us back the flower box and roses to our mailing address within 4 days of our replacement offer and we will happily replace the entire flower arrangement with new preserved roses. You will have to send us a tracked parcel to avoid any further complications during the replacement. It will be your responsibility to ensure that we receive the arrangement safely. Upon receiving the item, We will send you back the Fresh Flower arrangement at our next delivery date.
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date) we will send you a free replacement. Upon proof of non-delivery ( in coordination with our courier services and after appropriate investigation), We will send you a new replacement.
Please understand that due to the perishable and fragile nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacements if the Fresh Flora flower arrangement is not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
5. Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our suppliers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Fresh Flora Limited shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
Thank you for your order, and we hope your Fresh Flora experience will be a pleasurable one.
Fresh Flora Limited. London, Uk.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
1. We may collect the following information: a) Name, b) Contact information including email address, c) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the 'List of cookies we collect' section.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
1. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
2. Internal record keeping.
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
6. From time to time, we may use remarketing and behavioural targeting services. In order to do these, we collect cookies and usage data as described below. These cookies connect activity on this website with select advertising networks.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
1. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
2. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
3. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Specific cookies that may be used on our site include:
Google Adwords/Doubleclick, MSN/Bing, Yahoo (Right Media, Gemini), Twitter, Facebook, Linkshare, inmobi
Please note that if you wish to share a product on a third-party website (such as Facebook, Twitter etc) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way.
2. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
3. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
5. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fresh Flora Limited, Boyton House. NW89th. London. UK
6. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.