- We deliver by Royal Mail 1st class post, Royal Mail Tracked, Parcelforce 24 Express and via selected courier companies.
- You will have the choice to purchase two delivery options, Regular Next Day Delivery or Guaranteed by 1pm Priority Delivery ( At a surcharge). Either Royal Mail 1st Class or Parcelforce 24 Express will be selected, depending on the size of your selected box.
- We offer free delivery for Royal Mail 1st Class. This reserve the right to change our delivery and shipping policy at any time. All shipping costs for the different delivery options are presented clearly on the checkout page of our website for the customer to see.
- All delivery charges for Parcel force are included in the price of any order.
- For Royal Mail deliveries, 90%+ of our deliveries will be on the chosen date and almost all remaining deliveries will take place one day after that. We wish we could provide more certainty, but at this time Royal Mail does not offer a guaranteed one-day delivery service, so we cannot guarantee the exact delivery date.
- In the event of a delay by Royal Mail or a courier, we are unable to offer a refund or to resend your delivery.
- We are unable to provide delivery notifications for Royal Mail orders. We do not obtain proof of delivery.
- We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Fresh Flora Limited cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of Fresh Flora’s control.
- In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived 3 days after their intended delivery date), please contact Fresh Flora Customer Service at email@example.com. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 3 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a replacement. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a replacement.
- Fresh Flora only delivers within the United Kingdom. We can deliver to any address within the United Kingdom mainland.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- We are unable to provide x for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with our courier services. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
Returns, Replacements & Refunds
1. We aim to impress our customers by delivering preserved flowers in great condition, on time.
If you receive flowers that do not seem in good condition, please contact Customer support to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, if the flowers do not meet our high standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the defective preserved roses within 3 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement. You will need to send us back the defective box to our mailing address, and we will happily replace the entire flower arrangement with new preserved roses. We will send you back the Fresh Flower Box at our next delivery date.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 72 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for the replacement. If we offer you a replacement, you will need to send us back the flower box and roses to our mailing address and we will happily replace the entire flower arrangement with new preserved roses. We will send you back the Fresh Flower Box at our next delivery date.
3. Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date) we will send you a free replacement. Upon proof of non-delivery ( in coordination with our courier services and after appropriate investigation), We will send you a new replacement.
Please understand that due to the perishable and fragile nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacements if the Fresh Flora flower arrangement is not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
5. Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our suppliers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.